Monday, September 28, 2009

My New Theme: Rain on the Window

Yesterday I experimented with using a background photo for my blog.  I found one where the theme was rain on a window and the colors were various shades of pinks, purples, grays and beige.  I would never have guessed that this color combination could look so good.  PINKS?  What am I, a sissy?  But they look good and are rather gender-neutral.

I chose a rain them because autumn and rain are two of my favorite things.  I love to hear rain on the roof and on the window panes.  I love candles glowing against the dark as well as a hearth with a warm fire in winter.  With those items present, all I need now is a good old fashioned overstuffed armchair, a hot cup of coffee and a really good book.  If no book, then a good scary show on the Chiller cable channel will do nicely.

I had forgotten how hard it is to get a new blog noticed.  Of course, it helps if you post every day.  I will have to do better in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment